At EEST, we believe that maintaining the highest Quality Standards drives our success. We aspire to excellence in Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Performance by fostering our goals of Zero Injuries to people, preventing accidents and minimising harm to the environment. We aim to provide a high-quality service that meets and, where possible, exceeds our customers’ expectations.
We believe our business success is coupled with our ability to provide high-quality products and services whilst safeguarding our people and the environment. To ensure the continual improvement of our products and services, we have developed a Quality and HSE Management System that is frequently reviewed to ensure it is up to date with new technology, laws, regulations, standards, and codes of practice for the Energy Sector.
To achieve our Zero Harm target, we will:
• Provide a Management System that complies with all applicable identified legislative and statutory requirements and meets the standards we subscribe to.
• Clearly define document, and communicate our Policy, Strategy, and Objectives for our business’s future improvement and growth.
• Establish and maintain adequate resource availability to implement our Policy.
• Determine, assess, and monitor our operations’ Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) impact, targeting more efficient and effective performance through continual improvement.
• Identify and provide the necessary training and development for our employees.
• Encourage our employees to promote and participate in a positive QHSE Culture to benefit our organisation and business partners.
• Foster a greater sense of employee ownership of our Management Systems.
• Manage our use of resources to help reduce waste to a minimum and prevent pollution.
• Utilise suppliers and contractors who provide products and services at a cost, service level and quality that demonstrably enhances the company’s competitive advantage.
• Safeguard the health and safety of any other persons affected by our operations.
• Collect and analyse data to ensure that our QHSE Management System remains valid and relevant.
• Conduct a Senior Management review of the QHSE Management System and our QHSE performance annually.
As part of the EEST, Performance Management and Improvement Strategy Managers use the PBED Model to help achieve optimum performance growth. As part of this process, lessons learned and best practices identified are looped back and incorporated into the planning process. This recurrent cycle helps drive continual improvement at all levels within our organisation and across all functions.
EEST Energy Services (Thailand) Ltd. is fully committed to achieving Health, Safety and Environment excellence in our business operations.
All EEST Energy Services employees, partners and contractors have a personal responsibility to strive for ‘Target Zero’ goals and objectives:
To meet Target Zero, we are committed to:
Robert James Davidson
Managing Director and CEO
Date: 18 February 2020
Our operations have always been performed in a safe and incident-free environment with experiences.