We have been well known for our pumping services capability from normal pumping operations to complicated pumping tasks, e.g. well stimulation that customises client’s specific requirements and various types of jobs performed over the years.
We provided multi-service tools that will cover all of your Multi Service operation.
The CMU mixing system is EEST latest offering in recirculating mixer technology. Its robust design provides a combination of capabilities that deliver desirable cement-slurry properties, make accurate mixing possible over a broad range of operating conditions, and help to ensure trouble-free operations on even the largest jobs.
A bulk cement delivery sleeve directs the cement powder to the point where high velocity water jets combine with high slurry recirculation rates to provide excellent wetting efficiency at the point of initial water cement contact. Further mixing and averaging occurs in the two-compartment mixing tank, which supplies homogeneous de-aerated slurry of the correct density to the downhole pumps.
- Provides reduced dust operation
- Holds lead and tail slurries to the desired density
- Is well-suited for either pneumatic or gravity-fed bulk cement
- Operates over a wide range of mixing rates
- Accurately mixes tank capacity 10 bbl cement tub
- Easily mixes complex lightweight and heavyweight slurries
AIRBLAST vacuum recovery system is designed to recover spent dry recyclable abrasives from a blasting area into a silo for subsequent return to the blast cleaning equipment or, in the case of expendable abrasives, for disposal into a waste hopper.
After depositing the abrasive into the silo, the vacuum flow containing air and dust continues on the suction unit, where the dust particles in this stream are removed by high-performance filter cartridges prior to exhausting air to atmosphere.
This will be mainly used for cleaning bulk tank in the boat (e.g. cleaning dead volume of cement in the storage tank)
- The VRS is of rigid construction, sturdy maintenance access doors, filter section fitted with safety relief valve, automatic sequenced reverse pulse-jet filter cleaning system, motor driven powerful vacuum pump complete with exhaust silencer. This unit is also fitted with an electric control panel
- The VRS is designed to meet present and proposed environmental. Dust emission max. 50 mg/m3.
- The capacity to vacuum clean any residual dust and abrasive particles from the blast cleaned surfaces to meet the high specifications laid down in National and International Standards of Surface preparation.
The 180K LN2 nitrogen pumping skid is a self-contained unit capable of pumping and vaporizing 180,000 SCFH at 70°F and pressures up to 10,000 psi when supplied with LN2 from a suitable tank. The primary components are a diesel engine which drives four Denison hydraulic pumps via a Funk 4 pad splitter/gearbox, 2 x hydraulic driven triplex pumps, LN2 engine coolant vaporizer/heat exchanger and a certified steel lifting frame/skid which houses these components.
- Approved by recognized certifying authority
- Approved for use in Zone II areas
- Water cooled turbo
- Inlet flame trap
- Exhaust flame trap
- Engine water over temperature shutdown
- High exhaust temperature and low oil pressure shutdowns
- Engine overspeed shutdown
- GN2 overpressure shutdown
- Emergency kill
- Shutdown connection for overpressure skid
- Gas Detection
Because of the flexibility of offered scope of work and support of the Laboratory, EEST can meet the most complex customer requirements and ensures optimal use of resources and available technologies. With economic evaluation, optimization of cost and a commitment to safety we maximize projects efficiency.
Hand carry size with split control module can be able to optimize surveyor and/or ROV operator when operating. Without Driver support, EEST OUTLAND ROV achieved PTTEP and CHEVRON subsea survey and help to minimize total operation cost with most efficiency and reliability.
Over 10 years of experience with thousands of the wells had been pumped, cemented, killed, etc. with zero (0) incident recordable.
We are a global offshore contractor and service provider headquartered in Thailand. EEST Energy Service has an extensive offering of Well intervention and drilling services and a team of experienced operators trained on a range of multi-discipline applications.
Well Plug & Abandontment Hydraulic Workover Tubular Running Multi Service Pipeline Process Well Intervention Once we discover the root of the issue with actionable reservoir …
Well Plug & Abandontment Hydraulic Workover Tubular Running Multi Service Pipeline Process Well Intervention EEST Inspection Technologies provide pipeline inspections globally. Over 10 years’ experience …
Well Plug & Abandontment Hydraulic Workover Tubular Running Multi Service Pipeline Process Well Intervention EEST make thread connections and run casing, production tubing and …
Well Plug & Abandontment Hydraulic Workover Tubular Running Multi Service Pipeline Process Well Intervention We control and manage the hydraulic workover units, both onshore and …